The SB120 has been designed to shred branches with a diameter of up to 120mm.Their "drum" type rotor equipped with 4 staggered fixed knives and a counter-knife allow them to shred any type of waste, dry or wet plant.Its toothed feed roller, with a diameter of 190mm, allows the user to effortlessly introduce the materials to be shredded.
- Twin-cylinder 23 HP engine with electric start
- 34 Kg rotor equipped with 4 fixed offset knives and a counter-knife.
- Hydraulic feed roller 332mm wide and 190 mm in diameter
- NO STRESS feeder regulation system
- Two transmissions belts and one pulley with centrifugal clutch
- External lubrification of rotor bearings
- 360° swivel ejection chimney, and tiltable outlet
- Large, collapsible feed hooper (convenient for transport and storage)
- CE approved road trailer (Requires a gray card but not the trailer license)
- Wheel chocks and support stand
- Supplied with 40A-12V batteries and tools for disassembling the knives.
|Max schredding diameter (mm)||120|
|Overall dimension (cm)||338 x 153 x 205|
|Number of knives||4 fixes + contre-couteau|
|Discharge height (cm)||185|
|Feeding chute’s height (cm)||105|
|Feeding chute’s dimensions (cm)||93 x 34|
|Number of belts||2|
|Engine power (HP)||23|
|Max speed (mph)||87|